Your Ticket to Travel. Discover Florence, Tuscany, Italy & Europe
Greece Spring Break
Athens Corfu SantoriniAvailability good
Balance the island fun of Corfu, considered to be Greece’s most beautiful island, with the ancient splendor of Athens and Santorini’s fantastic sunsets and dramatic cliffs.
Party till the early hours of the morning at the Pink Palace, Europe’s most fun backpackers resort, then recover on the beautiful private beach, explore the island on an ATV, kayak or take a boat trip and get ready to do it all again the next night! Top it off with toga parties, traditional Greek dancing and plate smashing which ensure you will have a memorable stay.
Contrast this with the grandeur of Athens, one of the oldest cities in the world and immerse yourself in classical history, mythology and culture. Walk in the footsteps of one of the world’s earliest civilizations and wonder at the magnificent site of the Acropolis dominating over the city.
While what ancient Athens has to offer is impressive be sure not to forget about modern, cosmopolitan Athens with its bargain shopping districts, chic cafes and tavernas offering mouthwatering traditional dishes. Athens is the definitive city where the ancient and modern collide.
And if that wasn’t enough, add a stop off at the volcanic island of Santorini, the Greek Island famed for its amazing sunsets. Originally a circular island, a violent eruption caused the center of the island to sink leaving it shaped like a crescent and creating the remarkable cliffs which exist today. Thought by many to be the site of the mythological site of the city of Atlantis, explore Santorini and discover for yourself if it lives up to its legend.
• Round-trip transport to the ferry Port in Ancona by air-conditioned coach with DVD player
• Round-trip cruise from Italy to Corfu (with airline style seats, upgrade to cabin accommodation available)
• 2 nights’ accommodation at the Pink Palace in Corfu
• Breakfast and dinner at the Pink Palace in Corfu
• Transfer between Corfu and Athens by bus
• 2 nights' accommodation and breakfast in Athens
• Round trip transfer from hostel to ferry port in Athens by bus
• Round trip ferry from Athens to Santorini
• Round trip transfer from ferry port in Santorini to the hostel
• 2 nights' accommodation and breakfast in Santorini
• Transfer to ferry port in Patra for the return trip to Italy
• FlorenceForFun destination information booklet
• FlorenceForFun tour leaders
Optional Costs and Activities:
• Lunches, dinner on the cruise boat and in Athens, snacks, drinks
• Upgrading from an airline seat to a cabin on the cruise ship
• Beach hopping boat tour in Corfu (€30)
• 4 wheeler quad safari and rental in Corfu (€25 plus fuel)
• Kayak safari and rental in Corfu (€18)
• Day trip to Corfu Town (€25)
• Toga rental for the Pink Palace Toga Party (€15 plus one free drink voucher – €10 refundable on safe return of the toga)
• Entry to the Acropolis in Athens (€20 full admission/€10 with student ID card for your school in Florence)
• Optional group dinner with traditional Greek food in Athens (€25)
Our Cruise Ship
The cruise ship has plenty facilities to help you enjoy and pass the time with two restaurants (self service and a la Carte), several bars and cafes, disco, souvenir shop, internet point and WiFi, and ATM. Seating is in airline style seats with luggage storage adjacent to the seating. It is possible to upgrade from a seat to cabin if there are any available after the boat has departed. Speak to your Tour Leader and they will help you arrange this.
FlorenceForFun officeVia Ghibellina 131/red, Florence
Opening hours: Monday to Friday
between 12:00pm and 6:00pm.
Phone: (+39) 055 283 759
Cell: (+39) 328 7290848
Fax:(+39) 055 283 759
Facebook Page: FlorenceForFun