Your Ticket to Travel. Discover Florence, Tuscany, Italy & Europe
Berlin Amsterdam Paris BarcelonaAvailability good
These 4 cities need no introduction - amongst the most popular travel destinations each semester. These urban cities are full of incredible history, culture, architecture and nightlife. From the Berlin Wall to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam and the architecture and art of Barcelona, each of these cities has their own unique story to tell. Amazing museums, cuisine, clubs and much, much more! See the trip itinerary for in-depth descriptions of each destination.
THE STRESS-FREE WAY TO DO FALL BREAK! We organize round-trip transportation, walking tours, and optional activites to maximize your time in each city. Don't stress about complicated low-cost airlines, confusing long transfers from lesser-known airports, catching public transport, or researching hotels and hostels - we take care of it all so you can concentrate on having an unforgettable Fall Break!.
► The Berlin Wall & Checkpoint Charlie
► The Eiffel Tower
► The Louvre & the Mona Lisa
► The Van Gogh Museum
► The Sagrada Familia
► The Picasso Museum
► The Nightlife
This tour includes 10 days in 4 different major cities in Europe.
♦ Round trip transport on a private coach with a DVD player
♦ Lunch snack on arrival in Berlin
♦ 2 nights of accommodation and breakfast in Berlin
♦ Walking tour of Berlin
♦ 2 nights of accommodation and breakfast in Amsterdam
♦ Night walking tour of Amsterdam
♦ 2 nights of accommodation and breakfast in Paris
♦ Walking tour of Paris
♦ 2 nights of accommodation and breakfast in Barcelona
♦ Walking tour of Barcelona
♦ FlorenceForFun tour guides
With your Tour Guide:
Your tour guide will have a plan each day of things to do and see. Aside from our departure times, you can be as independent as you like during the tour. If you would like to do your own thing, your tour guide will be available every day in the morning and evening to answer questions and help you with your planning.
Some examples of things that your tour guide will plan include;
going out, clubs & pub crawls
Lunches, dinners, snacks, drinks, entry fees to museums and any other attractions, extra tours, souvenirs or shopping.
• Walking tour of the city center (included)
• Traditional Dinner
• City Bike Tour or Countryside Bike Tour
(windmills, cheese and cloggs)
• Entrance to the Heineken Experience -
• Entrance to the Anne Frank Haus
• Entrance to the Van Gogh Museum
• There are discounted rates to enter almost all of the museums and attractions with your student card in Paris. The list of things to do and visit is exhaustive, and aside from the obvious (Eiffel Tower, The Louvre and Notre Dame) our Paris destination guide will be a great resource to help you pick the places that you are most interested in.
• Half day trip to Versailles (with your tour guide) - entry fee not included
• Fat Tire Bike Tour of Barcelona City - €24
• Flamenco Show - €15
• The Picasso Museum (discount entry with student card)
• Beach clubs & bars
FlorenceForFun officeVia Ghibellina 131/red, Florence
Opening hours: Monday to Friday
between 10:00am and 6:00pm.
Phone: (+39) 055 283 759
Cell: (+39) 328 7290848
Fax:(+39) 055 283 759
Facebook Page: FlorenceForFun