Your Ticket to Travel. Discover Florence, Tuscany, Italy & Europe
Hiking and Wine TastingAvailability good
Saturday November 11th 2017
Saturday November 25th 2017
Take the opportunity to join us on an easy hike through the countryside and vineyards, enjoying the picture perfect views that have made Chianti famous.
After the walk, visit the Sassolini Family Villa and wine aging cellars and enjoy typical Tuscan specialties for lunch along with a tasting session of their fantastic locally produced wines.
► Chianti vineyards and countryside
► The views from San Leolino church
► Visit the winemaker's family villa and wine cellar
► Wine, Vin Santo and Grappa tasting
Tour runs every Saturday.
• Round trip transport by bus
• Lunch (various appetizers, 2 types of pasta, dessert)
• Wine tasting - 2 reds, dessert wine and grappa
• FlorenceForFun Chianti information pamphlet
• FlorenceForFun tour leader
Note: As lunch is included please inform us by emailing email@example.com of any food allergies or specific requirements that you may have - including but not limited to; vegetarian, gluten free/celiac, allergic to nuts, lactose intolerant.
As physical activity is involved, please consult with the FlorenceForFun staff if you have any injuries or concerns about your ability to participate.
• Please wear sensible shoes for walking. You will be walking on sidewalks and dirt trails.
• We will be traveling by public transport so you must be able to carry your belongings for the day.
• Check the weather before departure and dress appropriately.
• In the summer months we recommend that you bring a hat and sunscreen.
• You have the option to buy the Sassolini wines direct from the cellar door. Note that for the moment these sales are CASH ONLY.
FlorenceForFun officeVia Ghibellina 131/red, Florence
Opening hours: Monday to Friday
between 10:00am and 6:00pm.
Phone: (+39) 055 283 759
Cell: (+39) 328 7290848
Fax:(+39) 055 283 759
Facebook Page: FlorenceForFun