Your Ticket to Travel. Discover Florence, Tuscany, Italy & Europe
Long WeekendAvailability good
Spend a weekend on the Greek island of Corfu which is considered to be Greece’s most beautiful island. Known as the Emerald Isle, Corfu is certainly a jewel of an island with sparkling sun, glistening water, dramatic cliffs and gorgeous beaches.
The Pink Palace, Europe’s funnest backpacker resort, provides the perfect stay and all you could want during a weekend in the sun. Party till the early hours of the morning at the Pink Palace’s own nightclub then recover on the beautiful private beach, explore the island on an ATV, kayak or take a boat trip and get ready to do it all again the next night!
Top it off with toga parties, Greek dancing and plate smashing which ensure you will have a memorable weekend.
► ATV island safari
► Beach hopping boat tour
► Pink toga party with plate smashing
► Private beach & 150 person jacuzzi
► Cruise from Italy to Greece
Cruises to Greece require 5 days as such this tour runs at Easter and when there are public holidays that make a long weekend. This semester the April 25th public holiday falls on a Wednesday. Schools should be closed on this day but it does mean that you will have to skip a day on class on the Thursday.
• Round trip transport to the Ancona ferry port
• Round-trip cruise from Italy to Corfu
(airline style seats, cabin upgrade available)
• 2 nights’ accommodation at the Pink Palace in Corfu
• Breakfast and dinner at the Pink Palace in Corfu
• Transfer to the ferry port for the return trip to Italy
• FlorenceForFun destination information booklet
• FlorenceForFun tour leaders
Note that meals other than specified above are not included and are at the expense of the individual.
Optional Costs and Activities:
• Lunches, dinner on the cruise boat, snacks and drinks
• Upgrading from an airline seat to a cabin on the cruise ship
• Beach hopping boat tour in Corfu (€30)
• 4 wheeler quad safari and rental in Corfu (€25 plus fuel)
• Kayak safari and rental in Corfu (€18)
• Day trip to Corfu Town (€25)
• Toga rental for the Pink Palace Toga Party (€15 plus one free drink voucher – €10 refundable on safe return of the toga)
Our Cruise Ship
The cruise ship has plenty facilities to help you enjoy and pass the time with two restaurants (self service and A La Carte), several bars and cafes, fast food restaurant outside, full service spa, casino, disco, souvenir shop, internet point and WiFi, and ATM. Seating is in airline style seats with luggage storage adjacent to the seating. It is possible to upgrade from a seat to cabin if there are any available after the boat has departed. Speak to your Tour Guide and they will help you arrange this.
FlorenceForFun officeVia Ghibellina 131/red, Florence
Opening hours: Monday to Friday
between 10:00am and 6:00pm.
Phone: (+39) 055 283 759
Cell: (+39) 328 7290848
Fax:(+39) 055 283 759
Facebook Page: FlorenceForFun